WHO WE ARE
Toledo Excursion – from Madrid
Discover the wonderful medieval town of Toledo
Explore the open-air museum of Toledo on a half-day or full-day trip from Madrid. Prepare for a fascinating medieval city with Arab and Jewish origins, spectacular architecture, historic buildings, churches, atmospheric alleyways, shops, restaurants, and more. This is a highly recommended place to visit from Madrid.
The beautiful imperial city-museum of Toledo is located 70km (46 miles) away from Madrid. It is one of the oldest towns in Europe, called the City of Three Cultures, since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived here in harmony for many years. It has genuine Spanish architecture that includes almost every period in Spain’s history (Arab, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque). The great painter El Greco made Toledo his home in the 16th century.
We will pick you up from your hotel, train station, or the airport for a morning or afternoon excursion so you can enjoy a flexible itinerary and not have to worry about finding your way around.
Our visit to Toledo may include the famous Cathedral, Church of St Tome with its famous masterpiece by El Greco; the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca; the Museum of Victorio Macho; the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, and other famous sites as wanted. On our tours, you are the boss and we can accommodate special requests and preferences if wanted.
Toledo is sometimes referred to as an open-air museum because it is such a amazing city to explore. If you have sufficient time on your holiday please consider a tour to Toledo and take your time to walk among the narrow cobblestone streets of this beautiful city.
The above tour includes:
- Anywhere in Madrid pick up & drop off
- Personal English speaking gentleman for groups of 7 persons or less (you may hire an additional expert guide for Toledo if wanted)
- Dedicated driver + English speaking guide for groups of 8 persons or more
- No hidden fees – price includes comfortable and air-conditioned transportation, petrol, parking, toll roads, and all taxes
- Complete flexibility including the start time, length of stay in each site, modification to our suggested itinerary, restaurant visit if wanted, etc
We hope that you can join us for this great excursion from Madrid. You can use the short form below to find out about availability, prices, and information for your specific date.
Contact Us Now – No Payment Needed
In our small group of 4-12 persons. Private tours also available.