WHO WE ARE
Why Choose Us?
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should discover Madrid with the help of Madrid Day Tours
1. We love what we do and it shows! We would be grateful for the opportunity to tour with you in Madrid and show you our beautiful city. We are a team of passionate guides that enjoy people and sharing our love of Madrid.
2. We offer the best value for your money tours – great excursions at affordable rates with personal pick-up and drop-off from the airport, train station, or your hotel.
3. We communicate in a clear manner with very little accent. Have you ever been on a plane or a bus tour where the person speaking switched to English and you still thought that they were talking in their native language? You will not have this sort of problem on our tours.
4. Our guides are professional, knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with!
5. The kind of excellent customer service we offer before, during, and after your tour with us is unique in Spain.
6. We will give you the real insight on the places we visit and a true local perspective. We will not bore you with rehearsed text book material.
7. We continuously receive excellent feedback from our guests as you can read on Trip Advisor, and other websites.
8. We will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns via email or phone any time you need. Your holiday starts as soon as you fill-in the short form. We will send you all the information you need promptly and will always be available to assist with any questions or requests.
9. There is never any stress when you book a tour with us. We will send you all the information you require prior to your arrival, pick you up from your hotel or airport, reserve your Flamenco seats so that you are seated together, deliver your football tickets to your hotel, and drop you off at the airport in time for departure. Easy!
10. We are one of the very few companies in Madrid that is allowed to take reservations from abroad legally. Many Internet websites claim to be legal operations with FAKE documents or with registration numbers claiming they are licensed companies – but this is not true. ONLY licensed and bonded TOUR OPERATORS are allowed to take bookings from international guests according to the Spanish law. More and more illegal tours are being stopped in Madrid by the police, leaving some guests stranded in the middle of the tour.
We are a licensed and bonded tour operator. You can easily verify this through the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), which is the international body that supervises the travel industry. We are also part of the Cruise Line International Association (CLIA), which is the international body relating to the cruising industry. We are tour operator # :GC002094 and our tax id (CIF) is: B65440869.
We highly encourage you to only book with a legal tour operator and help us stop the piracy of tourism in Spain. Just as you would not enter a regular vehicle at the airport because someone tells you it is a taxi, please do not book a tour with someone who claims they are a tour operator without checking with ASTA. Please encourage everyone to do the same and help us reduce crime.
Thank you for considering to tour with us in Madrid and we hope to welcome you soon!
-The MDT Team